Book your video consultation
You can attend this from the comfort of your own home (usually within 2-3 days, often including weekends or evenings) and it lasts just 30 minutes or less!
Complete your medical history
Online at a time that’s convenient to you, before your consultation.
Once you’ve had your consultation
The very next day you can attend the lab or request your blood test be sent directly to your door.
Receive your medication
Dispatched the same day as you get your results so your medication can be with you in as little as 1 – 3 days after!
The old fashioned way
Drawn out 13 step process, unlucky for some!
- 1. Join the waiting list of up to 9 months+ for an NHS appointment - or opt to source a private clinic.
- 2. If you opt to find a private clinic - do your research, you’ll need to find one that specialises in acne and understands your needs.
- 3. Fill out online forms (prepare to be inundated with sales emails!), or call the clinic to make your enquiry.
- 4. Wait for a reply or chase them up if you don’t hear back soon.
- 5. Book your appointment at a time that suits THEM.
- 6. Arrange time off from work/school and/or childcare for the kids.
- 7. Travel to and from your consultation, and pay for fuel, parking, train fares etc.
- 8. Arrange more time off and/or childcare and pay again to travel to the lab.
- 9. Waste time waiting for the clinic to process your results.
- 10. Once you receive your results, you’ll need to head out again, this time to collect your Roaccutane prescription.
- 11. Make another journey - this time to the pharmacy to collect your medication.
- 12. Feel the frustration when the pharmacy needs to order in your specialist medication, and wait again for this to arrive in stock.
- 13. When your medication arrives, take another trip to the pharmacy to collect.
Total costs for this unnecessarily lengthy and laborious process can vary from around £2,000 or more with other clinics and you can expect to pay around £85+ per month, for the Roaccutane prescription and medication alone.
With TretDirect, our fee includes the whole service - consultation, blood test, pregnancy test, Roaccutane prescription, delivery and course of medication. From £1,395 for the entire service, we can save you up to 50% compared to other private clinics.
Haven’t you waited long enough already? Now is the time to:
To: visits to the clinic, visits to the lab, visits to the pharmacy, delays, extra costs, hidden fees.
To: TretDirect - yes to your time, yes to your convenience, yes to your brilliant new skin.